Blindsided,” our newly released story booklet tells how Stephen Katz came to faith. He grew up with a strong Jewish identity and a great admiration for the conscience-driven music of Bob Dylan. This 30–page booklet sells for $4.00 and we offer seven other story booklets for the same price. Order the eight-booklet set for $25, which means we are throwing in our newest booklet free! Offer good on orders placed through Internet only; must be placed by December 31, 2006.
Click here to order our newest story book, “Blindsided,” for $4 or click here for the whole set.
In addition to Blindsided, the 8-booklet Jewish Journey’s Testimony set includes:
- Loss To Life: a Jewish woman’s journey to Messiah (Susan Perlman’s story, 24 pages)
- Hineni – Here am I (Tuvya Zaretsky’s story, 21 pages)
- Whoever Heard of a Jewish Missionary? (Bob Mendelsohn’s story, 32 pages)
- Shalom At Last: an Israeli’s journey to Jesus (Shlomy Abramov’s story, 18 pages)
- From Generation to Generation: A Jewish family finds their way home (the Wertheim family’s story, 50 pages)
- Nothing to Fear (Karol Joseph’s story, 14 pages)
- Drawn to Jesus: the journey of a Jewish artist (David Rothstein’s story, 23 pages)