Even if you are not an evangelist, maybe you could take a position on the cutting edge of evangelism with Jews for Jesus. We have several salaried positions open at our San Francisco headquarters for the right people. (All positions include full medical and dental benefits.)
If you love the Lord and have a heart for evangelism if you would like an opportunity to serve God in your chosen profession; and if you live in the Bay Area or would consider a move to San Francisco—think about serving with Jews for Jesus in an administrative capacity.
We have immediate openings for qualified people with the following skills:
* Pressman familiar with 2-color and 4-color. Heidelberg press experience desirable. Experience or knowledge of pre-press phases, stripping and platemaking is a plus. Potential for advancement upon demonstration of leadership qualities.
* Graphics designer experienced in Pagemaker 3.0, 4.0 and Adobe illustrator; layout and design on Macintosh; deadline work. Portfolio is desirable.
* Church relations agent to contact churches and make arrangements for our individual missionaries and groups to present evangelistic messages, messianic music, films and other informative and edifying programs. Applicant must be well-organized, persevering and not apt to crumble under pressure, and should have a pleasant telephone manner and good verbal and written skills.
* Personal executive assistant/secretary must be fast, accurate typist, have people” skills, management ability; shorthand helpful.
* Artist/illustrator experienced in pre-press operations including photography, darkroom and film work, stripping, color seps. Portfolio desirable. (Use your skills to present the Savior in some of the most creative publications on the scene.)
Ask yourself—and ask the Lord—if these opportunities are something in which you ought to be interested. If the answer is yes, contact us to find out if you might qualify for one of these positions.
To request more information and an employment application, call our Jews for Jesus Personnel Department: (415) 864-2600.