Twelve Great Christmas Gift Suggestions
1. Give your parents the words, I love you.”
2. Give your children a full day of your time.
3. Give an ear to someone who needs a listener.
4. Give a hand to someone less strong.
5. Give an old friend an unexpected visit.
6. Give a former neighbor a phone call.
7. Give a kind word to a weary sales clerk.
8. Give a prayer for peace in the world.
9. Give more gifts you have made and fewer you have bought.
10. Give an anonymous money gift to someone in need.
11. Give yourself time to reflect on this holy season.
12. Give God thanks for sending his Son as the Redeemer of his world.
(From The Baptist Pioneer, Christmas, 1985)