Ten Reasons Why I Never Bathe
You may have seen this one on the Internet, but we were just imagining what would happen if people tried avoiding bathing with the same excuses they use for avoiding church.
- I was forced to bathe as a child.
- People who bathe are hypocrites; they think they are cleaner than everyone else.
- There are so many kinds of soap, it is too confusing to have to choose.
- I used to bathe, but it got so boring that I stopped.
- I still bathe on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
- None of my friends bathe.
- I think I’ll wait till I’m older to bathe.
- I really don’t have time.
- The bathroom is too cold.
- People who make soap are just after your money.