Topics: passover, jewish culture, quizzes and trivia
- Pharaoh refused God’s command to:
- Let my people grow!
- Let my people glow!
- Let my people go!
- God commanded the Israelites to observe the first Passover standing up because:
- It would help their digestion
- No one had enough chairs for the entire family to eat the Passover meal together
- They had to be ready to leave Egypt at a moment’s notice
- A traditional song for Passover is Dayenu (pronounced die-yay-new) which means “It would have been enough.” It’s a song about how:
- we would all feel better had we only eaten one serving of everything at the Passover meal
- the argument between Uncle Saul and Aunt Mitzi over whose mother made the best matzah balls could have been resolved in five minutes instead of 25
- God always blesses us with more than what merely would have been enough
Answers: c,c and of course, c!”