Issues: Ruth Gottlieb
More Holocaust Related Articles
- Poem: The Hand of God
- I Escaped From Hitler Twice: The Fred Wertheim Story
- Haman, Hitler, and Now Hussein: Another Holocaust?
- Jesus in Jewish Art
- HITLER’S THEOLOGIANS: The Genesis of Genocide
- Why I, a German, Love the Jewish People
- In Their Own Words: Messianic Jewish Holocaust Survivors
- Hide and Seek: The Story of Holocaust Survivor Maria Weinstein
Evidence for Jesus—Answers to Objections
- Jesus the Messiah
- The Apostle Paul
- The Bible
- Prophecies of the Messiah in the Hebrew Bible
- The Jewish Community
- Theological Issues
Jealous of the peace he saw in Christians, Barry B. was afraid he would be betraying his people – until he met a Jewish believer in Jesus.
The son of an SS officer, Werner Oder is now grateful to God for the privilege of standing for Israel and the Jews in a world of increasing anti-Semitism.
In some cases, Holocaust survivors have not even told their children they are Jewish. I am one of those children.