Massah is a chance to:
- Explore the Land of Israel
- Engage in creative forms of evangelism
- Study Hebrew
- Live in a community atmosphere in Tel Aviv for five weeks AND THEN…
- Trek through India for five more weeks to meet Israelis there
- Serve God alongside other Jewish believers who become your life-long friends
Massah is not just a program; it’s an experience. Each summer Jews for Jesus offers the opportunity for Jewish believers, ages 19-26, to join together in community and as a team at the Moishe Rosen Center in Tel Aviv. Together we will engage in Bible study, prayer, worship, Hebrew classes, creative outreach and fellowship. We’ll brainstorm new ways to reach Israelis for the Gospel, employing design, music, art and the written Word to speak to them both in the Land and India. We’ll travel through the Land of Israel, led by experienced tour guides, to both familiar sites and those off the beaten track.
After our five weeks in Israel we’ll travel to various sites in northern India to engage with the Israeli “trekker” community there. We’ll spend five weeks interacting with Israeli backpackers and use what we’ve learned in Israel to share the Gospel with them.
Massah will give you an opportunity to grow in your faith in community with other Jewish believers. You’ll be empowered and encouraged to use your gifts and life experiences to engage in cross-cultural ministry within a team setting.
What you need to know:
- Who: Jewish believers in Yeshua (Jesus) between the ages of 19-26
- Where: Israel and Northern India.
- When: June 5-August 11
- Cost: Each participant is asked to raise $2800; this covers ALL transportation, housing, meals in Israel and India during the 10 weeks
- Refer A Friend & Earn Money Towards Massah!