On March 10, 2013,
- 6 o’clock will become 7 o’clock
- we’ll lose an hour of sleep
- bit we’ll have more light in the evening (and less in the morning)
Daylight Saving Time will only last a few months before we revert back to “normal” time.
If only it could last the whole year … and if only we could get more daylight on both ends of the day, year-round, 24/7, all light, all the time.
Wait!! There is another saving time, and it lasts a whole lot longer. It’s
JEWISH SAVING TIME!
What’s that, you might ask?
If you’re perplexed, here’s a quick primer on Jewish Saving Time (JST):
- JST has something to do with God: “Our God is a God who saves” (Psalm 68:20)*
- JST has something do with the fact that we need to be saved from our sin: “Save me from all my transgressions; do not make me the scorn of fools.” (Psalm 39:8)**
- JST has to with Y’shua — Jesus — the Jewish Messiah: “You are to give him the name Y’shua, because he will save his people from their sins.” (Matthew 1:21)
Jewish Saving Times never ends:
“The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Y’shua our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
And JST brings all the light we want:
“the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.” (Matthew 4:16)
EXTRA BONUS! Jewish Saving Times is not just for us Jews — it’s for the entire world!
Whether you’re Jewish or not, today is the day to be saved—by switching to Jewish Saving Time through Y’shua the Messiah.
* Verse 21 in the Hebrew Bible.
** Verse 9 in the Hebrew Bible.