How can someone die for someone else’s sins?
- Whatever Happened to the Substitute Atonement of the Torah? by Louis Goldberg
- Is there any place in the Hebrew Scriptures or Jewish tradition for the idea that someone can die for the sins of another person?
- Atonement: Questions and answers by Karol Joseph
- Akedah by Rich Robinson
- The Akedah in Jewish tradition
- The kapparah ceremony in Judaism
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Like what you are reading? Our editors have hand-picked these related articles for you.