Get trained to proclaim Jesus the Messiah to our Jewish people worldwide through social media and other internet technologies.
What is the Network Evangelism Team (NET)?
The Network Evangelism Team (NET) is a group of trained volunteers who share the Gospel with online “seekers” through Social Media, Chat Rooms, Blogs, and other Internet Technologies.
Who can become a NET volunteer?
The NET is designed for any evangelical believer who:
- Has a heart to share the Gospel with the Jewish people
- Is in agreement with the Jews for Jesus Statement of Faith
- Is already Computer, Internet, and/or Social Media literate
- Completes the application, selection, and training process
What does a NET volunteer do?
There are two main activities that NET Volunteers engage in:
- Communicating with seekers on our LiveChat system on our website during scheduled periods throughout the week.
- Creating new evangelist opportunities by posting and reposting evangelistic content on various social networks.
Each NET Volunteer has a unique ministry that can be tailored to the volunteer based on his or her abilities, interests, and availability.
What does training consist of?
Training is accomplished through online videos and quizzes. Because of this, a NET volunteer can go through training in the comfort of his or her own home at his or her own pace. The following topics are covered:
- Basic Apologetics
- Basic Jewish Evangelism
- Skill training on using the LiveChat platform
- Best Practices of online outreach
- Social Media Outreach Training* (Optional)
Our specific training materials are regularly being updated to reflect the ever-changing nature of Social Media Trends.
Since the NET team is geared for those who are already familiar with Facebook, Twitter, and/or other Social Media platforms, our training does not cover basic computer or internet use.
The training program takes less than 4 hours for most people to complete.